Friday, October 9, 2009

Why Does My Toddler Belly Get Swollen?

It smelt like freedom

Have you ever thought of a rainy day? When all is surrounded by that driving sound?

I lay down under a tree,
I keep myself comfrotable between the roots, watching carefully up to the sky.
I can see the water flowing among the veins of the leaves like rivers in flood, the raindrops fall up on my face and wash me from all the thoughts of my life.

Now I lay alone in my world of water and sound, of music and nature. It's wonderful. There are people who waste this moment, but I don't. Not now. I can hear it: the sound of rain grows more and more. It's like a train on a railway.
Full of that foolish flood, my mind flows to those flowers. How interesting is understanding that they can always feel like I do now. Totally hurled to the world of their own wild feelings.

Loneliness, I can feel it.
It's just a moment but I felt it with the whole of my heart. Rain leaves me and I am alone again, on the top of the highest hill, where there is nothing but trees, grass and fog.

Noises in my head, now i know my life is a stack of waste, rubbish, as compared with this. My old life, with all it's thoughts and feelings comes back again like a body-seeking soul.

I start my ride and begin a slow comeback to the city.
Well, being there has just been a dream but..
Yeah, it smelt like freedom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment