Friday, October 9, 2009

Test Forparathyroidism

Angelo

Note by note, the drops fall into the pool.
Pick the leaves rustling in the branches,
Solfeggio grass caressed by the wind.

I stand here, sitting on the sidewalk, staring at the waves in the gutter. The balconies seem more bleak, given the low mist drilling screws. I feel pain, feel cold .. Cold heart, pain in the wings ..

But I do not have wings, but feel alive behind his back ..
rains, it rains ... When the weather worsens the pain resurfaces .. Tears torn to everlasting torment.
fist on the ground. People feel pain, hear their pain and frustration comes over me. Shout! Insane from what I thought of love, hatred and pain. Oh, poor creatures, my compassion is such as to make real what seemed like a dream full of lies.

DEATH! There is no other remedy for the suffering you and I will save you. I cry while I accept the verdict, I fall on my knees sobbing. Every word seems full of meaning, everything reaches a clarity that impress me.

I count the old clothes that humanity and ignorance. Welcome you with joy and resignation a sad truth that first appeared heresy sung by lips false meaningless. Disrupting

, showing off the feathers dark as night, breaks the silence. Strikes midnight, and the old bell tower marks twelve long strokes, accompanied by a muffled barking of dogs in the distance.

notch in the fog, arpeggio finger between the wings and the rain sounds notes of crystal.

Languidly music of an orchestra which is nature.
There are those who live there and who dies.
and angels, I chose to live in death.

walk among you, in disguise, crossing borders that only few can imagine. Knock on your door to rob you of the one thing that makes you human .. Knock to resume what I have been deprived through you and your horrible attitude to lying. I'll be the wind that blows through the neck when shiver .. I'll be the thrill that runs when frightened .. I will fear you feel when you die .. I'll be the death that comes without notice to claim your soul, now under the thumb.

I. .. The black angel of sadness and death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment