Friday, October 9, 2009

Difference Between Dmo And Ppo With Aetna

What's left of you: Part 1

Choleric, I came up from the dock spitting the venom that the jury had held the body for days: "How dare you, you compare me to be this low." I noticed a guard to lay before his left foot and grab the narrow sword, wrapped in the sheath. I banged my fists on the counter several times, cursing the people of my rank not kept such account now. I was struck in the head, I remember nothing else .. As a name, a face it .. I just remember that everything went dark and the voices are drowned. If I think I still feel the pain resurface.
And this is my story. Now here, the sinking of a vessel without captain, pirate of the sea which is not mine, I wander the streets of a city that not even I know, I listen to conversations in a language never heard ..

Never heard?
Val for me, since for them ..
worries me doubting the genuineness of my memories.
Reflecting with patience, I come to the hypothesis to be me, the unknown.
abominations. With the reputation it enjoyed popular and the chatter on the last day of the trial, I can not go unnoticed, even hidden under a doublet as a monk. But the discomfort I
father, in this moment of thought ..

Puffing crudely, am departing from the main road and I to enter into an alley, dragging my aching limbs. I sit at a step and fall, I saw a photo of my pocket. Reach out my hands dirty, and awkwardly between your fingers grab the image of Lei Oh you, those memories, the pain .. She gave me hope, you gave me confidence that even a man of the world as they are, can hope to have .. Seeking solace in its free expression and both serious and composed, I have sought for so long .. So long that too much beauty for a few days spent together, we laid on the Mean Look to whole Europe.

What remains of you, if not the melody that reminds you of the window with a flower in May, and the thought of one of your white smile ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment