Friday, October 9, 2009

Symptoms Of Reynolds Syndrome

Let it hurt

Bitter day of blood and rain,
When darkness doesn't want to leave this reign,
It strongly comes like a knight in the fight,
It dashes like a crow in the crowd.

It enwraps around my body,
It flows through my veins.

Steam in this chamber,
Vacuum elsewhere.

I glazed it, so no one else could see it any more,
But I still wonder how you can do it.

Clock strikes six in the morning, sky is dark yet, old fashioned lamps on the main street light me like admonishing judges sat at court.

Rain stops and disappears, powder raises from nowhere.

Sound of bells rings in the dust, ground quakes. Azure fades from black, I look at it and see the only thing I cannot forget from my youth.

I forsake my sorrow for a while. Hard to believe, but sunrise is one of two things which make me happy.

Black, holy wings of a damned cover me again. The tragical destiny of the one who died for his own will is to taste happiness just once in a thousand years.

...This is it, it comes again...

"Shhhh quiet, quiet..Don't cry..You're just dying..just again."

Wind whispers words of repentance, my black hat flies away. I can feel my hair shakin' in the air. Dark veil descends over me.

It enwraps around my body,
It flows through my veins.

I gave up so many years ago, so nowadays I not even bother.

Don't warry, let it hurt.. I'm used to this.

Sky comes gray, and rain lavishly falls again.

I turn back and start walking over this mud.
I can see a statue gazing at me, I'm sure it wants to kill me, but it's too late, and sneering I disappear.

Cemetery. It's like it was awaiting for me, I look down and have a sigh, then I pass those gates which make me feel home. I close my eyes and walk over the field, then I sadly smile and when I feel the soil becoming soft, I stop. And as I do every time I die, I open my eyes for the last time and see my name on that forgotten grave.


0 comments:

Post a Comment