Friday, October 9, 2009

How To Get Suction Cups To Stick To Helmet

The sad fate of an angel

What is an angel?

Everyone thinks that an angel is a kind of guy dressed in white who happily goes around fluttering ... But I do not think so.

Since ancient times, in the paintings of the most prestigious artists, we can see an angel is a figure full of pain, fighting to defend something that is not his.

Think of Gabriel, the archangel who is always portrayed as a heroic fighter. The angels are not happy even by children. Have you ever seen a painting of little angels? I will, more than one, and never once have I seen an angel smile. The angels that are characterized by their strange mode of existence: they are hailed as saviors, but they are never rewarded, are loved by everyone, but no one tries to keep them from fighting a war that is not theirs.

Angels are strong. They resist all, and if they die no one cares.
This is love? Certainly not by those who called to the rescue ..

The angels help those in need without wanting anything in return, and when they are in trouble are left to slay.

I saw an angel undressing fight, suffer, weep, get hit again and again, even when tears .. and apparently even the angels may weep .. At the end of this angel was defeated by a faceless enemy, and wounded by a friendly face.

Planai to her rescue, disobeying any rule, I knelt to help him but he felt almost offended by my behavior, I looked at her and said, warning: "The fate of an angel in suffering."

I did not want to believe him, but after I stripped, have fought, suffered and had tears in torrents .. Even today I can say firmly that I would feel offended if an angel came down to help in time of trouble. We are the servants of fate, white or blacks do not care. We pursue different paths with the same ultimate goal. We contend that .... never mind ... just do not understand with the facts in thousands of years, you will not understand for sure now with the words.

The fact remains, now that I have fought and been defeated, now that I have to be on the ground in pain, without a hand to help me ... Now I can also say the pain in my heart, that the fate of an angel is suffering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment