Friday, October 9, 2009

Cost Of Replacing Car Starter

Killed by music - Part 2: death to us that we

melody mirrors, graceful animal apathy.
ice water in August of the equatorial seas.
And I look, and I admire the life out of my crystal coffin.
Everything seems so twisted, everything is so wrong ..
rains from the ground to the sky, there is no law in nature.
Seeking a pretext to avoid falling into this nightmare but the mind pushes me with violence towards it. I can not fly, I'm dead.
keep falling on deaf ears, with the hope of returning to life. Worse than hell, and I was reserved a place in this strange limbo in which I feel short of breath even without any reason.
I want out, let me out .. I wish it were all a horrible joke, a bad dream from which they wake up, but the more I go along, walking in the hall of columns, the more I realize it is horribly true.

enemies of all kinds, hatred of any kind. No
blade has never scratched this skin, no one has ever shot struck with such force these members to cause you damage.
But a verbal formulation: a few simple words married in any way inhibited accomplished defense and made a sweet melody piercing like an army of warriors of ancient Sparta, the warrior among warriors. No

nemesis for those of us, no trial, no opportunity to respond.

to us that we give death, only death is granted.
the most atrocious forms of: enjoy life, without being able to join.

0 comments:

Post a Comment