Friday, October 9, 2009

Bmx Custom Build Online

Insomnia

boats including dances honest thoughts. Resurrected, suffering all the pain provocatomi from that old feeling that prompted me to linger over old times, so as to live for years locked up in a tragic indozzo, pearly from prison bars to protect and remove alas, the instinct of which I take back consciousness, without induscio, this instant. Sweets
tears raining through the branches of the lashes whipping now closed, now open. Desperate fists beat the bark, acid saline drops in his mouth. Wondering who have failed to answer or plausible. The only certainty today is the bitterness between the chips now purple cry like a beast without stopping to take breath.
Only through suffering can the suffering silence. And precisely because of my principle, I insist with the knuckles porphyry in a vain attempt to avenge myself.

Ah, those memories! Each of them is for me a blow ever stronger that leaves me without air. Smothered
thoughts now fossil, arpeggio strings in the moonlight. Has made her late, Morpheus is fighting for me, maneuvering in unequal battle with Mars, Hecate and Selene.
Sad melody accompanies me in complaining, fixed the moon while the wind howls.
Anger, rage, revenge, resentment .. Everything stops over time. I take this train of thought alone, and as the only Baggage, the notes of your voice: "Let heaven and men and devils, let Them All, All, all, cry shame Against me, yet I'll speak.".

of dawn and still do not sleep. Singles prosaic and of itself, people repopulate the streets with the harp while sitting on the heart, I surrender quietly to hear the feelings that drag the corpse into the pit of my soul incubators. Relentless your voice I clouds the mind, leading me to enter all darkens odyssey from which I would not get out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment