Friday, October 9, 2009

Lucha Libre Birthday Invitation

Night

Warm Canto
Orchestra resounds in the air that my heart does not beat you over
Song D'Angelo echoes the street
Gall played with plectrums jade

sleepless nights, tears and sadness
Feeling So, with tant'amarezza

Heart of a woman moaning in pain I hear you cry
I do not know how to do
Towards a tear, nestled between the lines
All a bit 'equal but different
ALSO
Soft punishment, crude
heat that suffocates the day all the pain
Slowly you say, everything is raises
Sadness on the heart, like a veil that remains

rain beating, the wind that blows
Leave a CounciI, which will guide me
It's cold outside, but inside freezes
Even my soul sadness sailing

Chill formless and crying silently vanishes
dark, everything ends

0 comments:

Post a Comment