Friday, October 9, 2009

Monster Allergy English

What's left of you: Part 2

Stuprato l'orgoglio, dagli insulti per nulla compresi di una vecchia unfriendly, I get up and walk along the path, without a goal.

What is around the corner?
Confused, thoughts enter my mind, and outlines the possible realities that may presentarmisi few steps.

Vile, lagnante, a husky male voice thunders in the distance! The few people who were walking
hurry up and fade away, I feel that I can understand the words, I hasten I, too, but in the opposite direction. Finally someone can help me ..

Three black figures are close to the center of the street walking at a brisk pace. Spaniards seem, judging from their clothing, even though it was completely black.

"You!" Exclaims the highest while I close the circle.
I look around me more confused than before, I have no way out, and to draw his sword, my only thought is to see her one last time, that last moment.

Alterno a look at a thought, I pray and study at the same time, but I know the truth but refuse to wanting an almost masochistic instinct for survival: I'm already dead.

takes a step backwards, and no ability to defend me, raises the sword and the swordsman on the attack. I see the atrocities of his hatred in his eyes red with anger.

After the coup: the fall, which seems to never end.
not feel pain, but peace.
not feel afraid, but calm.
not feel hatred, but empty.

It 's a huge feeling of emptiness, do not feel anything and I continue to fall .. few inches from the ground infinite ..

I fall to the ground dying. I hear footsteps approaching, there is a scent that would recognize among a thousand, Lei is her? But why?
Incredulous I make an effort to lift his head, and I see ... Cry me a heart to see it changed, his eyes now warners link me with the contempt of a common court lady. The pain is too strong to be able to speak, I'm pleased to remain motionless and stare them in the long term nature of an instant that will probably be the last of my painful existence.
I would ask why, I would pull them hand, I would cling to me that last time .. But another arm rests on her hip.

Just who I was imprisoned hours cuddling my greatest desire, I feel like dying more than before, and I want to surrender to fate without moving defense, although inept.

I look over my thoughts at the time when the sound of the clarinet, we warmed the hearts, the moment you looked into my eyes and I was dying with joy, at the time of touching your face with the back of his fingers felt a shiver pecorrermi along the back and closed my eyes to enjoy the pleasure that I had never tried before. Only once I had the opportunity to touch your lips with mine, and now that I'm here at the brink of death, is suspended for the duration of a tear ..

What remains of you, if not the sight of your love, given to those who only knew how to cover yourself with words ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment