Friday, October 9, 2009

Fairtex Vs Twins Boxing Gloves

It's time to reach an agreement

I can still remember it.. It was a dark, strange night.. I thought: "It's not possible" and proceeded on my way. I knew that day could be one of my last ones, I knew I was playing Russian roulette with 5 bullets in my 5 bullets drum.

I knew cause I shot myself. Once, twice...and then three, four and five times on. I didn't cry, I didn't shout, I really deserved to do it but the whole moment has been too quick.

I fall on my knees and have my last breath, the strange consciousness of the second is amazingly peaceful..

But why?
Why I have been so stupid to shoot myself? And why, when I randomly shot that first bullet, I tried again..
It was like I liked that idea of playing with my life, well knowing that I was going to certain death.

Bloody rainfall onto my grave, snow melts astonished. I killed my self with my own hands and now the cold rock seems to become a warm, scarlet heart which gathers all the feelings I lost that day.

Glade spoils slowly, fall wants revenge on colour and life.
But there is a place in which autumn already passed and winter reigns undisputed.
That place is hidden but shown,
That place is shown but glazed,
That place is seen but looked through.

Here it is...I am my own mask and you know me just the way I want you to do it.

Tears of death flow over the cheeks..Life ends here.
It's time to say goodbye and let death wrap me in a hug one time more.

I never say people what I want to tell them...I always say them what they want them to be told.
But once I wanted to make a change... And that day I signed a deal with the grim reaper.

But today, it is time to reach an agreement...the only one we can reach...
So I say farewell and let her pass me away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment