Friday, October 9, 2009

Gay Cruise Spots In Los Angeles Ca



dress the most gloomy ravine your worst nightmare, they are all worth it, and repress all the bitterness that built up every single day, are a bomb ready to explode, and when you least expect it: happen ... I shall return in your life, albeit briefly, destroying everything you have built, and then, like everyone else .. I hate you too and I repudiate.

Few hold this pressure, only they are saved .. These people, I call them friends.

But you, dummy crowd of known faces, disgusting orgy of false beings .. Massa aimless orbit around me pretending to be part of my real life .. You, repulsive souls .. You make me sick. He is a bit 'of time that I started to sort the ideas to realize the fleeting nature of our relationship. I try, I used, let me wish your toy .. And then, without even thinking, I almost voluptuously thrown to the ground, not cure you of my feelings, without the yoke that makes me treat you to you ... I hate it so much that they become implicit source of my pain ...

Why? Why, I wonder ...

for those seeking to be appreciated, as you try to be accepted, you all make fun of me.
But I swear today, I am & the witnesses, I will do everything possible to find out which of you is hidden under the ethereal blanket of lies, and when you find .. I swear I will stab me where you hurt, and I will do the same with violence, with the same malice ... I swear that I will regret having betrayed my trust. I swear. And when you
also be put to the same pain I have inflicted, to plead to silence the cry of my icy nemesis, ask apology that will never be accepted, uttered prayers we will never hear. Beating his fist to his chest, looking proud of who rises from the defeat crying, I swear:

I will have my revenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment