Friday, October 9, 2009

Candy Flavored Chap Stick

My Sweet Agony

Softly, I blow over your thought and close my eyes once more.
It glides around and slips on the floor like a ghost.
And like a ghost it whispers bewitching words to my soul.
You casted your spell on my astonished freedom, driving me enslaved of your delicate beauty.
I need no rest, I need no food, what I need is your smile, what I need is you.
Forgive my foolish being, forsake your horrifying sorrow.
Get my hand and fly with me beyond the known.
Even now, I cannot understand the way you did it.. But the most amazing thing is that YOU DID IT!!
Killing breeze...You say a word, soft as wind is..But it begins to freeze all of my hopes and I die. Sky is now beneath, ground is now above. I try to look around me, but I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time.
I am a drop of your tears descending on your face. Parturition of your pain. I want to help you enlighting your struggle, but you close me outside like a child with no mother, decreeing my slow, painful death.

When all is getting darker and my voice trembles in pain, you come to me.. Your deep eyes, full of gentle suffering, give me the strength to keep the sword of will and the shield of hope.

Obstinacy of my heart, crying for you a melody of crystal notes.. Warm voice to reassure your choice. Feel free, feel glee..Glee someone has stolen you, glee I want to take back to your eyes.. To let you smile again. Not with your face, but with the whole of your heart.

The thing I gave you is now all in pain,
Emotional drama takes place in the rain.

You make me sadly glad,
You make me gladly sad.

I fought with beasts, I stroke them all.. But..I am really afraid when you glance at me, cause I know that your word can give me the key of heaven, but at the same time it can thrash that thing of me you keep.

I live of sorrow and die of joy, I don't even know what I feel anymore.
Rhapsodic torment of my sleepless night.. Every dream is the same: we lay down togheter on an endless meadow, enclosed in a hug, as we did more than once. But this time we don't go home..We fly far away from all of this..

When I wake up, I realize again that this is just a dream .. I'd like to make it as true, But you are not ready yet .. Too much fear in your heart. So even Hoping to fly with you tomorrow, I lose myself in the sea of \u200b\u200bsorrow and I know I like thinking of you as my sweet agony.

0 comments:

Post a Comment