Friday, October 9, 2009

Fibroid And Shin Pain

Killed by music - Part 1: between spears Valkyries

shines, the moon like the sea, bathed in a light that does not belong.
flew from the top of a hill, gliding down to the green plains, hills and mountains, passing sunrises and sunsets with a thousand heavens ...

Bloody tear, slips off from my eye, scratches on my cheek and falls down to the ground. Suddenly I stop and rush down, even beyond the boundary Usually we never pass.

I come from the lands .. Poggio, as rarely happens, your left foot on the mainland.
hear harp music. I look down from the sky and close my eyes, immersing myself into the abyss of the notes as poetic as sharp.

In Less Than a second I turn weak and human .. Human ...
"Why! I am not human, no more!" Probably this is, what I want to believe, But I know there is a bit of humanity inside of me .. I am the reaper of All Those damned humans who Deserve to Die .. But into the deepness of my heart, I am a little human .. Even if Called "the beast".

Beautiful, the music takes shape, I can even see it. I foolishly approached without caution, I make it my own because it makes me excited for ever .. A step ... A step ... A blade. I smile as he rubbed the wire penetrates my flesh and passes me by separately.

I can see a river behind me, turning back I watch the clouds.
It rains.
The sky is crying for my death. The leaves of the trees die and fall over my head.

Soave, the melody disappears, echoing a cry of pain, I rise dying, in the faint desire to react, but the dark wings are becoming heavier and powerless .. Some last gasp, reeling from the pain and I fall on my knees on the riverbank.
no longer includes the etymology of my words, the sky comes red and I glance at my face for a while Than I remember why I Decided to disown the human race.

Angel of Sorrow
Angel of Death, Fear of suffering
,
Hate for regret.

Launched in flight, angel in pain,
Launched in flight and die just as you were born: free.

flew between spears of the Valkyries, who will accompany me in the empyrean, which I see arising from my last sunrise.

"And I know .. I Have Been Killed by music .."

0 comments:

Post a Comment