Friday, October 9, 2009

Pokemon Emerald U Cheat

You and I together again, in the fleeting moment

I see in the greyness of the sky, a tear that reaches the glass from which rhythmic contemplates the sadness of this day. Like her other ten, hundred, thousand and one thousand more enchanting shatter under my eyes. Saddened
I'm there, perched on the windowsill, watching with what grace and composure of the sky knows how to cry without making a sound. Piano notes, ear, make me remember the futility of my existence.

"Living? Dying? No.. Being."

be: nothing but a desire for youth that now I find impossible to implement. But now what has been done you can not change it anymore. I remain astonished that in undertaking the practice will make this immortal moment in my memory and there you gently grazed, catches me by surprise.

did not expect you, do not even imagine .. After years of our separation again here you are before me. How many questions I would like to bring up everything and anything .. But I know that you could not answer me .. After all, my dear, you are nothing but an abstract image of what I rejected years ago .. I still remember that moment when drowning in the solitude of a second, I tortured .. You loved to take me to the uncomfortable memories, pleasant but sad knowing that I would end up accepting them as such. Memories of happy moments that allowed me to feel jealous and think about what was and what I had been. I turned, and mercilessly slammed my hand on your face. You fell to the ground and I I heard he died. That was the first time I saw you ... It was also the last before now. What a strange coincidence ... I know that I could not recognize faces that I see every day .. But they still remember your features, are unmistakable ..
Malice in your eyes .... I hate ..
With that gesture, I wanted the damned, I did not want more than "being." "Being", as well as all the other people I saw with my eyes still without any experience .. A truly sad was that in which they were the protagonists in a moment of happiness .. And I forced solitude, I bask in the dummy to believe to be like them .. I knew it was not so, but I wanted to lie to myself to protect myself from the pain of life in a hermitage.

If I then, I will put up a cynical smile on his face. I wanted to be like them, happy puppet in the hands of fate. And this has made my desire to give you up becoming what they are now.
However, the condemnation of that which I have made a gift to hurt me. I still feel the chill of a corpse in the sleepless nights I spent, I still hear your cry behind the dark corners of the streets .. Sometimes it runs, I admit. But when I get are not there anymore.

A faint, cold breeze brushes my neck .. I do not feel the shivers .. Your condemnation has deprived me of this possibility .. Luck? Not really. He left only room for one thing: infinite sadness. I've abandoned the very moment where I had to hold more. The ego of a human being has given way to a last, hoarse comment on the question that I felt about your actual use to me.

Wounds that never heal, a void that might almost want to go out with the sun at dusk ..

sense of anger suddenly invade me, spit hits you like a bullet.
I hate you, I hate you!
Get out ..

angel wings sweep the rain, it breaks with my grotesque afraid to rejoin you.

like hell because now, without you, I am damned, and as such, I need to suffer to feel alive.

E cosi oggi, anima mia.. Io e te nuovamente insieme, in quest'attimo fugace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment